To join CDC NSW and start your Bus Driving career today you need to:
- love providing great customer service
- have held an unrestricted NSW driver’s licence for at least 2 years
- be a safe driver and have a good driving record
- be at least 20 years old
If you can tick all these boxes, we can put you in the driver’s seat. Visit the TAAP page for more information.
Apply to our fully funded traineeship program and get paid while you learn customer service, heavy vehicle driving skills and on-road safety.
Find out how to upgrade to an MR Licence by clicking here.
The benefits of working for CDC NSW include:
• Competitive salary
• Peace of mind and job security throughout the pandemic
• Continuous learning and development programs
• Career growth opportunities
• Prioritised safety and wellbeing
• Access to exclusive discounts and vouchers
*Traineeships are available at our Seven Hills and Terrey Hills Depots with licence upgrades available as part of this or separately for Hunter Valley.